Sunday, January 9, 2011

Attempt Number Three!

Yeah, as the title suggests, this is my third attempt at making a blog. Is that sad?

Both attempts before this one failed for a simple reason... I just don't write well when I'm not responding to someone. I can rant on and on about what someone else said and why it is either right or wrong, but I have the hardest time writing for my own independent pieces.

So I took some time doing as I normally do, and looking every once in a while at what I naturally write... and it hit me; I am very good at breaking down pieces of economics into their core arguments. I took a few of my posts and turned them into relatively short concepts that can be built upon each other, and I knew that I can (probably...) keep myself disciplined this time.

And this is where I say the point of this particular blog.
I am writing about complicated topics, but I am attempting to break it down into core arguments, something that you can build upon each other to create a sound economic concept in its entirety. What I truly hope for this project to become is a full-fledged reference guide for anyone to enjoy, with each point linking to another in a way that can be copied and pasted sequentially for a perfect argument.

Essentially, I have yet to see anything like this on the internet, and it is something that I am confident I can do, even if it takes a lot of time to complete it in any acceptable fashion. I will start by posting more than I have ever posted in the past on either of my previous blogs, with two relatively simple points regarding economics as it is perceived by the mainstream schools of thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment